|Leisure Hotels - Gangotri Badrinath Do Dham Yatra
Till 25 Jun 2011
||26 June - 31 Aug 2011
||1 Sep - 10 Nov 2011
Per Person - AP
|Child 5-12 Years AP
|Child above 12 Years AP
|Per Person - MAP
|Child 5-12 Years MAP
|Child above 12 Years MAP
Day 01: HARIDWAR - HARSIL. (Drive 290 Kms 8 – 9 hrs)
Leave for Harsil, early morning, and a drive of 290 kms. En route stop at Uttarkashi for Lunch. Restart and On the way stop at Gangnani for hot water spring dip. Restart to reach Harsil, One of the most beautiful valleys in the world and reach The Char Dham Camp set amidst an apple Orchard in Dharali village 2 kms away from Harsil cantonment in the valley on the highway itself. On arrival check in for dinner and O/N The Chardham Camp, Harsil.
Day 02: HARSIL – GANGOTRI – HARSIL- UTTARKASHI. (Drive up to Gangotri 22 km one way. Harsil- Uttarkashi – 69 Kms)
After breakfast leave for Gangotri and on arrival take a holy dip in the River sacred The Ganges, also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Perform Pooja after that and relax for sometime in the lovely surroundings. Come back to Camp resort in the afternoon to relax in the bright sunshine and some of breathtaking views of the valley beautiful. Proceed for Uttarkashi . Dinner and O/N at The Chardham Camp, Maneri, Uttarkashi.
Day 03: UTTARKASHI - – JOSHIMATH. 284 Kms. (Drive 10 – 11 hrs)
After a very early breakfast leave for the longest journey of the trip on the road. Lunch (Packed) & Tea/ Coffee en route at Srinagar. After lunch restart your journey and reach Joshimath & at The Char Dham Camp Joshimath by late afternoon. Dinner and O/N at The Chardham Camp, Joshimath.
Day 04: JOSHIMATH – BADRINATH – JOSHIMATH. (Drive 45 Kms, one way)
After breakfast leave for Shri Badrinath ji, on arrival take the holy Darshan and spend time visiting Mana village the last village before the Tibet border. Come back to The Resort for dinner and O/N at The Chardham Camp, Joshimath.
Day 05: JOSHIMATH – HARIDWAR. 274kms. (Drive 9 – 10 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Haridwar and on the way take lunch at Srinagar. Restart and if time permits visit Devprayag (The confluence of rivers Alaknanda and Bhagirathi, to become Ganga). Reach Haridwar in the evening for your onward Journey.
Facilities in Camps
- Accommodation in spacious all weather proof, independent, thatched roof, luxury-tents (16’ x 12’)
- Attached baths and toilets with running Hot & Cold water
- Multi cuisine dining facilities
- Hot water bottles as sun down service
- Guided visits to the shrine
- First aid at camps with oxygen cylinders
- Escorted walk and visits to nearby areas
- STD / ISD conferencing facilities at the camps
- Well structured activity blocks for Aarti, Religious discourses, etc
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
Know more about Char Dham Camps from Leisure Hotels : The Chardham Camp - Barkot (Yamunotri), Chardham Camp - Harsil (Gangotri), The Chardham Camp - Maneri (Uttarkashi), The Chardham Camp - Guptakashi (Kedarnath), The Chardham Camp - Joshimath (Badrinath)
Package cost includes:
Package cost excludes:
- Transportation not included
- Any expense of personal nature
- Anything which is not mentioned above is not included